We find it very important that personal data is handled carefully. Accordingly, we process and protect personal data with great care. We always comply with the requirements of privacy legislation.
This means that we:
- Indicate clearly for what purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- Limit the collecting of personal data to the personal data that is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- First ask for your explicit permission to process your personal data in cases when permission is required;
- Will not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the desired service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also demand this of parties that process personal data by our order;
- Respect your right to have your personal data offered for inspection, correction or removal at your request.
If you wish to contact us after reading this privacy statement, you can do so via email@example.com
1.1 Use or personal data
When you use our website you leave behind certain data. This might be personal data.
1.1.1 Personal data
Depending on the services we can process the following personal data of you:
- company name
- email address
- telephone number
- technical measuring data of the equipment including IP address, MAC address, identifiers in cookies
We process the aforementioned data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To identify you as a relation of PPSC
- To keep you up to date on important developments within PPSC
- To send you invitations for our events
- To process your question or reaction
- To approach you about your question or reaction
1.2 Passing on to third parties
We pass on the data you provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of requested services. Otherwise, we will not pass on your data to other parties, unless this is legally obliged or permitted.
1.3 Protecting and storing
We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to your personal data. We make sure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that the access to data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly.
We do not keep the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as it is necessary to provide the service required by you. An exception to this is the data we must keep longer because the law obliges us to do so.
1.4 Changes in this privacy statement
We can change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on the website. We will never use your data for other purposes without permission.
It is therefore recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly, to keep informed of any changes.
1.5 Inspection and alteration of your data
You can contact us for this via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To prevent abuse we ask that when you make a written request for inspection, to identify yourself adequately by sending a copy of a valid ID. Of course we will gladly help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. If in spite of this you cannot work it out with us, privacy legislation gives you the right to file a complaint to the privacy supervisor, the Personal Data Authority.
Implementation: this privacy statement was implemented on 25 May 2018.